This unit is based on the resources available at BBTNB.ca. (OVERVIEW Page (Digital Security))
Read each of these articles / pages and then respond.
- Copy-and-paste your top 5 etiquette tips from 101emailetiquettetips.com (after reading the list)
- Copy-and-paste just the 11 headings of "11 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Know" (after reading the article)
- Copy-and-paste just the 5 headings of "Five Ways to Keep Your Tone In Check When Writing Business Emails" (after reading the article)
Now, based on what you read and what you have copied from the above articles / pages:
- Explain when email etiquette is VERY important.
- Explain when email etiquette is NOT important.
- Explain a situation you were involved in (or know about) where email etiquette did not happen and the result was a disaster. (Tell me the story, but keep it clean and school appropriate.)
- When should you send a formal email? Why? (Give 2 examples)
- When should you NEVER send an email? Why? (Give 2 examples)
- List at least 4 pieces of email etiquette advice given in the next YouTube video.
- Of the advice given in the video, what do you think is the most important?
- Of the advice given in the video, what do you think is the least important? Why?
- What are 2 things you already knew about email etiquette?
- What are 2 things you learned in this unit about email etiquette?
- Are there other etiquette issues (not just email)? List 3. (Need ideas? Google "Netiquette")
(Your teacher may also ask you to watch this video).
Next: Digital Wellness