BBT9 Exam Review -- June 2013
First, please go over all tests for this course.
Second, try re-creating an activity from each.
Third, consider the questions below.
Sample Exam Questions (in addition to tests)
- If I follow these instructions, who's answer is correct? (can use GIMP/Photoshop, Inkscape, Scratch, AutoCAD, Google Sketchup)
- Inkscape - What are the fewest nodes required to make a heart shape?
Inkscape - What are the fewest nodes required to make _______ shape?
- Inkscape - What is the name of this part? (show image)
- Inkscape - How do I draw a "line smile"? (A "line smile" is only a line and has no space to fill.)
- Inkscape - Can I make this shape if I can only use the nodes in the diagram?
- Inkscape- Which tool (button) do you use if you start (image A) and finish with (image b)?
- Which graphics use pixels?
- Raster or Vector
- Which graphics are defined by nodes and handles that have color and thickness (and sometimes fill)?
- Raster or Vector
- Check the box for the software that is free.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Libre Office
- Johnny missed one of the instructions. Which instruction did Johnny miss? Here are the instructions. (add instructions here) Here is Johnny's drawing. (add image here)
- What does this script do? Download this script and run it in Scratch and select the choice below that best describes what the Scratch script does.
- Here is Jimmy's AutoCAD drawing. Here are the instructions that were given to Jimmy. Did Jimmy complete the drawing perfectly? In other words, would this drawing be worth 100%?
- True or False
- How many gigabytes (GB) are in ___ terabytes (TB)?
- Here is a flyer ad. Which flyer has the computer with the most RAM? ... the bigger hard drive?
- Name the layers which are visible in this GIMP/Photoshop graphic. (show image of layers window)
- Name the layers which can be edited in this Inkscape graphic. (show image of layers window)
- If I am using the _____ tool, which software am I using? (e.g. "healing tool")
- From the list below, which software would be the BEST tool to ______? (e.g. "draw a 3D house")
- AutoCAD LT 2009
- Google Sketchup
- What were the 3 tools (buttons) that were used to make this image? (No other tools/buttons were used.) (can use Sketchup, AutoCAD, Scratch, ...) (add image)
- Download and install the Portable App called ________. After you install it, run the portable app and follow these instructions. Which student should receive 100% for following these instructions? (add images from 4 'students')
[[ Remember to check all previous test questions and answers. ]]